As a clinician, it is my passion to help individuals discover what keeps them from obtaining their life goals. My practice is centered around breaking down the barriers that impede on life success, and learning strategies to combat future difficulties.
I enjoy helping individuals learn new ways of communicating, finding new perspectives to barriers and working through individual or relationship struggles to have their needs and wants met.
My theoretical approach to counseling is client-centered, which means I treat my clients with the utmost respect and regard by listening and understanding from their point of view. I also incorporate an attachment-based approach in understanding how early childhood experiences impacts who we are.
I specialize in assisting adolescents and adults in the following areas:
- Individual and family psychotherapy
- Couples psychotherapy
- Group therapy
- Domestic violence
- Conflict resolution
- Relationship improvement
- Anger management
- Grief and bereavement
Initial assessments are 60 minutes during the first session for those seeking individual psychotherapy, individual sessions are 45 minutes and couples sessions are 60 minutes.
At this time, we are not accepting insurance. We are currently not accepting insurance in an effort to keep confidentiality and autonomy with clients at a premium. Clients value the independent relationship that this provides. It allows them to control their own treatment plan (instead of the insurance company). Acceptable forms of payment are cash, check, visa, discover, or master card.
Counseling Fees *
- Initial Assessment, 60 min- $160
- Individual Psychotherapy, 50 min- $150, weekly or every other week, as determined at initial assessment
- Couples Psychotherapy, 60 min- $160/90 min- $200, weekly or every other week, as determined at initial session
* Fees may increase when the office fee increases. You will be notified in advance of your appointment of a change in fee. If notice is not given prior to your appointment, the new fee will apply to subsequent visits.